🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contact other Freelancer for updates on behal...
Page options
cutshaw-debbie
Community Member

Contact other Freelancer for updates on behalf of mutual Client

I have done some work for a client and they are interested in more. They also asked if I would be able to contact other Freelancers that this client hired for status checks. Is this possible and if so, how?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "They also asked if I would be able to contact other Freelancers that this client hired for status checks. Is this possible and if so, how?"

Yes, it is possible.

Upwork does NOT prevent you from communicating with other freelancers working on the same project.

How?

You may use any method you want. Upwork places no restrictions on this.

Email. Dropbox. Slack. Texting. Phone calls. You can all get together at a local diner and discuss.

ALSO: Clients can ADD any freelancers they want to a shared "room" in the Upwork Messages tool.

There are many projects I work on where we ONLY COMMUNICATE via Upwork Messages. And that includes me (as a freelancer) talking directly with other freelancers who are working on the project.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "They also asked if I would be able to contact other Freelancers that this client hired for status checks. Is this possible and if so, how?"

Yes, it is possible.

Upwork does NOT prevent you from communicating with other freelancers working on the same project.

How?

You may use any method you want. Upwork places no restrictions on this.

Email. Dropbox. Slack. Texting. Phone calls. You can all get together at a local diner and discuss.

ALSO: Clients can ADD any freelancers they want to a shared "room" in the Upwork Messages tool.

There are many projects I work on where we ONLY COMMUNICATE via Upwork Messages. And that includes me (as a freelancer) talking directly with other freelancers who are working on the project.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members