🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contact sharing
Page options
antonynaude
Community Member

Contact sharing

Good day all,

I have been contacted by a prosepctive client for an interview but they want me to share contact details to setup appointment. I have declined to share contact details, and requested them to use the Upwork platform instead, however I see in Upwork’s User Agreement Section 7 and Terms of Use Section 4, under Exceptions, that I may do so only if they are are on the Upwork Business or Enterprise subscription plan, they are exempt from this rule.

My question now is how would I know if they are indeed on the Upwork Business or Enterprise subscription plan?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Anthony,

Client on a Business and Enterprise plan are permitted to request and share contact information and conduct interviews or pre-contract communications outside of Upwork’s platform. You can identify whether a client is Upwork Business or Enterprise by looking for the following symbol on the right column of the job post or in the search tile: 

Untitled

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Anthony,

Client on a Business and Enterprise plan are permitted to request and share contact information and conduct interviews or pre-contract communications outside of Upwork’s platform. You can identify whether a client is Upwork Business or Enterprise by looking for the following symbol on the right column of the job post or in the search tile: 

Untitled

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you, I didn't notice it as I actually received an invite via the Talent Group.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members