🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Contact sharing
Page options
antonynaude
Community Member

Contact sharing

Good day all,

I have been contacted by a prosepctive client for an interview but they want me to share contact details to setup appointment. I have declined to share contact details, and requested them to use the Upwork platform instead, however I see in Upwork’s User Agreement Section 7 and Terms of Use Section 4, under Exceptions, that I may do so only if they are are on the Upwork Business or Enterprise subscription plan, they are exempt from this rule.

My question now is how would I know if they are indeed on the Upwork Business or Enterprise subscription plan?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tinker_bell3

Hi Anthony,

Client on a Business and Enterprise plan are permitted to request and share contact information and conduct interviews or pre-contract communications outside of Upwork’s platform. You can identify whether a client is Upwork Business or Enterprise by looking for the following symbol on the right column of the job post or in the search tile: 

Untitled

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tinker_bell3

Hi Anthony,

Client on a Business and Enterprise plan are permitted to request and share contact information and conduct interviews or pre-contract communications outside of Upwork’s platform. You can identify whether a client is Upwork Business or Enterprise by looking for the following symbol on the right column of the job post or in the search tile: 

Untitled

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you, I didn't notice it as I actually received an invite via the Talent Group.

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths