🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contacted by Upwork Enterprise Talent Service...
Page options
n_ohanaga
Community Member

Contacted by Upwork Enterprise Talent Services Team

Has anyone ever been emailed directly from Upwork Enterprise Talent Services Team and not received any notifications of such thing on their freelancer dashboards? I copied the email below and removed any clickable links just in case it's malware. I also looked a little into the Client Enterprise, so I know it's a thing; I'm just not sure if this particular solicitor is legit? 

**edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nicole, 

I can confirm that the person who sent you an email is a member of our team. It looks like you were invited to this job, which was referenced in the email you received, but you are yet to respond. It's always best to respond within 24-hours of receiving an invitation so that your responsiveness score is intact. 

If you have questions about the job or the invitation, please don't hesitate to respond through the email or the job invite.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nicole, 

I can confirm that the person who sent you an email is a member of our team. It looks like you were invited to this job, which was referenced in the email you received, but you are yet to respond. It's always best to respond within 24-hours of receiving an invitation so that your responsiveness score is intact. 

If you have questions about the job or the invitation, please don't hesitate to respond through the email or the job invite.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths