🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Contacting Upwork Support
Page options
steventoews
Community Member

Contacting Upwork Support

Good morning,

I'm having an extraordinary degree of difficulty accessing Upwork support. I can't locate a button or option to contact support in the Help Center. I can't send a message to respond to a previous ticket. This is downright bizarre. I've never had so much difficulty contacting customer support. Can anyone assist me with this?

Yours truly,

Steve

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Steven,

Once you're connected to our support bot on our Help page, all you need to do is to type Customer Support and you should be able to view the available options on your end.

However, feel free to share more details with me regarding the help you need and I will escalate your concern to our team. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your response.

This is what the bot tells me:

If you need to contact Upwork support please submit a request from the Upwork Help Center.
Alternatively, you can post your question in the Upwork Community and a moderator can assist you.
NOTE: If your Upwork account has been permanently suspended support options will not be available to you.

Has my account been permanently suspended? Wouldn't I see some indication of this somewhere?

Hi Steven,

Your account is not suspended and everything is working as designed. However, I've just asked one of our team members to reach out to you via ticket and email to assist you further.
You can also reach out to me via PM (click on my name) at any time if there's anything I can help you with. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran!

My apologies in advance if this was just cluelessness on my part.

Yours truly,

Steve

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths