🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Content writing Portfolio
Page options
ferdous-ara
Community Member

Content writing Portfolio

As a new in content writing, and i have done 4 contents  with analysis on specifice 2 niche but how can i expose these as my portfolio on upwork.

Please share your talented experience.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Ferdous,

I would be happy to help. Please know that your portfolio is where you have the opportunity to impress potential clients with real-life examples of your skills and expertise. For freelancers in the Design & Creative category, the first item in your portfolio will appear alongside your profile in search results.

Use your portfolio to show off projects related to any or all of your skills, so long as you personally have worked on every item you add and adhere to all of Upwork’s Terms of Service.

Portfolios aren’t just for writing and artwork samples. You can describe the work you did and add relevant skills for projects you’ve completed related any category Upwork offers, from Admin Support to Web Development and everything in between.

To add a project to your portfolio please follow these steps:

• Go to Find Work    Profile
  • Scroll down to the Portfolio section and click the Add (+) button
  • Enter the details of the project and select Publish Project

You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Ferdous,

I would be happy to help. Please know that your portfolio is where you have the opportunity to impress potential clients with real-life examples of your skills and expertise. For freelancers in the Design & Creative category, the first item in your portfolio will appear alongside your profile in search results.

Use your portfolio to show off projects related to any or all of your skills, so long as you personally have worked on every item you add and adhere to all of Upwork’s Terms of Service.

Portfolios aren’t just for writing and artwork samples. You can describe the work you did and add relevant skills for projects you’ve completed related any category Upwork offers, from Admin Support to Web Development and everything in between.

To add a project to your portfolio please follow these steps:

• Go to Find Work    Profile
  • Scroll down to the Portfolio section and click the Add (+) button
  • Enter the details of the project and select Publish Project

You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you so much for your support.

Its my pleasure

thekohser
Community Member

Ferdous, what language are you primarily working with, when seeking content writing jobs?

English

e748818a
Community Member

amazing

73113bc8
Community Member

Aslamalikm I'm zamer I have no order from 15 to 24 months 

Help me

It would help to be able to see your profile, to be able to giv advice. What is your skillset?

1eb02a3f
Community Member

I'm new in this community I need help for content writing how I can start my job 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members