🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Continue To Dispute Button Not Working.
Page options
f1f1b3be
Community Member

Continue To Dispute Button Not Working.

Just had a client wait until I completed all of their work on Shopify on a fixed-priced project, then booted me off his server and requested a refund. No prewarning of any discontent, communication was happening throughout the last 4 days on a consistent basis. 

Clear smash and grab situation. However now when I try to initiate a dispute, the button does nothing when clicked. I also tried on mobile and got the same response. 

f1f1b3be_0-1667092674862.png

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Yes, I have tried this already. I also tried it on my phone on a browser and on the App. Why is it that Upwork give this as a solution to every single issue someone might have? It's the only answer you guys ever have. 😂 I only have a limited time to dispute this before a refund is released. So I'd appreciate the urgency. 

Hi Michael,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and it looks like the dispute has been initiated. Please don't hesitate to respond to the ticket if you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members