🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Continue long term work after fixed price rea...
Page options
shifachips
Community Member

Continue long term work after fixed price reached

I'm relatively new to upwork and I'm in discussion with a client for a long term project of creating multiple illustrations before beginning contract (not sure if will be hired yet, but I'm also looking through similar jobs)

The fixed price stated is $15 but it's actually going to be more than that through out the contract. The $15 is only a price for 1 illustration, and that amount is going to be paid in milestones each time I've did 1 more illustration.

The things I'm curious of are :
- Will the contract automatically ends after reaching the fixed price of $15?
- Can I continue working and accept new milestones payment for each illustrations coming after the fixed price reached?

Thank you.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Will the contract automatically ends after reaching the fixed price of $15?"

No. Fixed-price contracts do not "automatically end." These contracts must be manually closed by the client or freelancer.

re: "Can I continue working and accept new milestones payment for each illustrations coming after the fixed price reached?"

Yes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Will the contract automatically ends after reaching the fixed price of $15?"

No. Fixed-price contracts do not "automatically end." These contracts must be manually closed by the client or freelancer.

re: "Can I continue working and accept new milestones payment for each illustrations coming after the fixed price reached?"

Yes.

Thank you for your reply! I'll go through with the work with this in mind 🙂
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members