🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract Ended but payment is still showing i...
Page options
fed1d1c3
Community Member

Contract Ended but payment is still showing in Work In Progress Even After Feedback

The client ended up the contract with good feedback. I also added feedback to that contract. The feedback is visible to my profile + bonus is also added into my pending payment status. But the actual amount of the order is still showing me in Work In Progress. Can you specify what is the reason for this?

fed1d1c3_0-1657334319932.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Owais,

I checked your account and it looks like this contract has recently ended and is still part of this week's workweek. By Monday, your client will be invoiced for the hours you work for this week and has until Friday to review it. You might want to read this help article for more information about the Weekly Billing Cycle. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Owais,

I checked your account and it looks like this contract has recently ended and is still part of this week's workweek. By Monday, your client will be invoiced for the hours you work for this week and has until Friday to review it. You might want to read this help article for more information about the Weekly Billing Cycle. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
fed1d1c3
Community Member

I am new to upwork thats why it was not under my knowledge. Thankyou for the detailed answer. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members