🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract Ended by Inactivity
Page options
oychaddy
Community Member

Contract Ended by Inactivity

Today, I got a notification from Upwork that one of the contracts had been ended due to inactivity and that the client had sent a refund request.  Would someone please look into this matter? I am afraid this will cause a drop in my JSS. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad Irfan,

It seems like you are referring to a contract that has gone dormant. Dormant contracts. Fixed-price contracts with money in escrow and no activity for 90 days will be considered “dormant.” If the client doesn't leave any negative feedback, then your JSS should not be affected negatively. You might want to check this announcement and this help article to learn more about your JSS calculation. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad Irfan,

It seems like you are referring to a contract that has gone dormant. Dormant contracts. Fixed-price contracts with money in escrow and no activity for 90 days will be considered “dormant.” If the client doesn't leave any negative feedback, then your JSS should not be affected negatively. You might want to check this announcement and this help article to learn more about your JSS calculation. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
oychaddy
Community Member

Thanks Marie 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members