🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract On Hold
Page options
amiemanaytay143
Community Member

Contract On Hold

Hi, 

I would like to ask why my contract with **Edited for community guidelines** was suspended or put on hold? Can you please enlighten me? Can I still get the money **Edited for community guidelines** paid for the first invoice since it was not yet credited to my bank account linked here? 

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amie,

I'm sorry to hear about the status of your contract. While we can't share any details, please ask your client to follow up on the notification they recently received and communicate with our team in order to resolve the issue with their account and resume your contract. Make sure to stop working on this contract and continue only after you can see that the contract has been resumed.

It looks like you already successfully initiated the withdrawal of the funds you're referring to. Please keep in mind that it can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you don`t receive your funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I really do appreciate your prompt response. I just process the
withdrawal of the fund a few minutes ago. Please let me know if the
contract will be reactivated. I already informed my client about the issue.
Thank you.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members