🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract Overlapping Issue
Page options
imtiazahmed8
Community Member

Contract Overlapping Issue

Hi there recently I have received an email saying that my account is temporarily held because of contract overlapping issue. I am new to Upwork. So can you please assist me with what I need to do to get my account back. Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Imtiaz,

Looks like our team has reviewed the information you provided and your account has already been resumed.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Imtiaz, 

I can see that you`ve followed up on your ticket with additional information. Our team will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay, you are most welcome.

Hi, It's been 24 hours and I still didn't get the reply on my ticket. Can you please tell me when I might get their reply. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Hi Imtiaz,

I`ve escalated your concern to our team and our team will update your ticket with additional information as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much.

Hello, there I hope you are doing well. Last time when you accelerated my request then I got a reply very soon. And I have submitted the documents as I was asked to provide. But now it's been almost 48 hours of submission I didn't get any reply from your team. I hope you can understand my concern. Is it possible to solve my issue as soon as possible? I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Hi Imtiaz,

Looks like our team has reviewed the information you provided and your account has already been resumed.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Yes, I have just received the email. Thank you for your support.

I received this email form upwork on 28 jan I missed out and didnot reply them : **Edited for community guidelines** I got worried and email them back my account is suspended please help me I am worried I am a old freelancer and my only earning is this its a personal request to help me pleasae.

Hi Haniya,

It looks like you're communicating with our team regarding this case on your existing  ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Ok thanks for your response but I am worried and what is the meaning of overlapping ? Here , client hired me on upwork we have simple relationship of client and a freelancer nothing else contract ended here on upwork only can you elaborate the issue then ? Because contract started here and ended here only you can see even 🙂

Hello Bojan,

I have sumitted all the necessary information , can you please let me know about the response. I am really worried about my profile. Please help me.

Hi Haniya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with the team handling your case and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks alot waiting for the response 🙂

Hi Nikola,

I am also encountering the same issue now, I am on hold because of overlapping. Me and my client have been working for a long time already even before Upwork. He decided to start using upwork for convenience, easy billing and tracking. I already sent a response to the email Upwork sent, can you help me lift the temporary hold as soon as possible? Thanks!

Hi Janine Bernadette,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket number: 30868993 and assist you further.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you, looking forward for a fast update

Can you tell me what does that mean "account shares overlaps" just got an email in regards to that issue and dont understand it ? I would appreciated very much. 

Hi Marco,

I can see that you've already responded to the team's message via this support ticket. Please, rest assured they'll follow up with you whenever possible to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4d64fd40
Community Member

Thank you.

Can you explain what does that mean "account shares overlaps" I got and email from upwork in regards to the same issue and dont understand it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members