Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Question

Ace Contributor
Noemy O Member Since: Nov 21, 2017
1 of 4

Hi,

I just recently hired an agent under my agency and got a chance to linked her upwork account as well, but since her upwork is not yet approved the process of sending the contact was via manual,

SAMPLE PROCESS

1 Go to the Freelancers tab
2 Choose Bring Your Own Freelancer
3 Complete the invitation form To BYOF:
4 kindly search her name or email

Luckily I was able to get her a job but client was having hard time to send the contract manually and client tried sending it several times but it doesn't show on the agencies end. The agent cant be able to get help here in community because she have limited access, maybe because her account is not yet approve and community bot have limited help for a certain questions only. As per client my agent will start next week and I want  all transaction will go through Upwork.

My agents profile: **edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks,

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Noemy, 

I have shared your agency freelancer's account information with the team and they will look into it further. Our team will come back here once we have more information about your freelancer's account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Noemy O Member Since: Nov 21, 2017
3 of 4

Hi Avery,

Thank you very much for looking into this matter. I hope everything will be rectified as soon as possible since as per client his campaign will start by Monday.

Thanks,

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 4

Hi Noemy, 

Please know that your client should now be able to hire your agency freelancer. If there's anything else our team can help you with, let us know!

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS