Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Suspended (Again)

Highlighted
Ana K Member Since: Oct 7, 2016
1 of 4

Hi,

I recently applied for a job and started a contract with a client. However, my contract got suspended. This has happened for the second time.

The problem with my second suspended contract is that, I didn't receive any notification on Upwork or by email that the contract was suspended. I found that out when I logged on Upwork to deliver my finished work. 

Therefore, I would like to ask for payment because my work is finished and I wasn't notified beforehand that the contract has been suspended. I check Upwork reuglarly and make sure I have no problems with my payment method, so I don't know why this has happened for the second time.

If need be, I will attach my finished work as proof that I have delivered and have met my deadline.

Thank you in advance.

Ana K.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

Was it an hourly contract and did you use the tracker properly (or rather, according to the terms, all time tracked, no manual time, meaningful memos, activity levels etc?)

Highlighted
Ana K Member Since: Oct 7, 2016
3 of 4

No, it wasn't an hourly contract. It was a fixed price contract.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Ana,

We'll have the team follow up with you regarding the suspended contract. If a contract with a client is suspended, please do not continue working with that client via this or other contracts.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS