🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract Suspended Temporarily, Will I get Pa...
Page options
b_mmeli
Community Member

Contract Suspended Temporarily, Will I get Paid?

Hello,

My contract has been suspended and I had completed the work and submitted. Will I get paid for the work? Because the client had already deposited all the money for the milestone in Escrow.

Thank you.

Brian. M

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Brian,

If there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account, your contracts with them will be paused and you cannot continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. There are many possible reasons this could occur, although we can’t share the specifics regarding your client’s account due to privacy concerns. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Brian,

If there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account, your contracts with them will be paused and you cannot continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. There are many possible reasons this could occur, although we can’t share the specifics regarding your client’s account due to privacy concerns. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
maakolo
Community Member

Hi did you get paid finally,I am having the same problem,money is already in escrow and contract gets suspended.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members