🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Contract Suspended — Time to resolve?
Page options
track_lad
Community Member

Contract Suspended — Time to resolve?

Hi UpWork Community,

I currently have a client that has a suspended contract for the past ≈24hrs
After a brief exchange, they (client) informed me that they've already updated the necessary information(≈10hrs ago) to have the suspension lifted.

How long does it usually take for the review process for suspended contracts?

Or, should it resolve instantly once the required details are submitted, and as such, it'd be safe to assume the client hasn't actually updated the required details.

Thanks,
Adrian

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Adrian,

The time of resolution will depend on the specific issue and varies. I strongly encourage you against resuming working with the client until you can see that the contract is resumed. If your client requires further assistance from our support team they can reach out to us. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Adrian,

The time of resolution will depend on the specific issue and varies. I strongly encourage you against resuming working with the client until you can see that the contract is resumed. If your client requires further assistance from our support team they can reach out to us. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks, the contract was resumed shortly after I posted this 🙌

246f7a0d
Community Member

Is there any possibility that we will not be paid if the issue will not be resolved? 

Thank you

Aubrey Gregorio

Hi Aubrey,

Thank you for reaching out. If the hours you logged meet the criteria for Hourly Payment Protection, and your client's payment method fails, Upwork will step in and cover the payment.

~ AJ
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

Sometimes takes 2 hours.

Sometimes takes two weeks.

Sometimes never.

Not your problem.

Not your fault.

Nothing you can do about it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics