youcafiqbal

Contract Suspended

My contract is placed on hold a few days ago, I contacted my client immediately and asked him if he got a notification about that and he said "No". It has been 4 days now and the contract is still on hold. I need to know the reason behind why is the contract placed on hold, its a fixed price job. I need assistance please. Contract ID is 20802155. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

@Yousaf I wrote:

My contract is placed on hold a few days ago, I contacted my client immediately and asked him if he got a notification about that and he said "No". It has been 4 days now and the contract is still on hold. I need to know the reason behind why is the contract placed on hold, its a fixed price job.

The client will have been contacted and it's most likely because their account has been (temporarily) suspended to resolve some issue or the other.

Upwork will not tell you why the client has been suspended and theonlyperson who can resolve it is the client.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r

@Yousaf I wrote:

My contract is placed on hold a few days ago, I contacted my client immediately and asked him if he got a notification about that and he said "No". It has been 4 days now and the contract is still on hold. I need to know the reason behind why is the contract placed on hold, its a fixed price job.

The client will have been contacted and it's most likely because their account has been (temporarily) suspended to resolve some issue or the other.

Upwork will not tell you why the client has been suspended and theonlyperson who can resolve it is the client.

Ok Thanks you.