cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Suspended

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 35

Ljiljana,

The team has replied to your client and provided more information about the issue and further instructions. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Elcan H Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
12 of 35

Hello can you help me not know why I have the same problem?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
13 of 35

Hi Elcan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. I did check and our team already reached out to your Client with more information about the contract. Please do not resume work with this client until the contract is active again.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Muhammad A Member Since: Jun 20, 2018
14 of 35

What about the payment for the work done already?

Sarkis K Member Since: May 15, 2019
15 of 35

Hello Valeria,

Hope this message finds you well.
Wanted to inform you that my clients account has been suspended for payment verification purposes. The client **edited for Community Guidelines** said she already submitted all necessary forms and the accounted is still suspended. I have finished my work. I’m waiting for upwork so that I can bill the hours and send the file.

Thank you in advance,
Sarkis Khatcherian

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
16 of 35

Hi Sarkis, 

I checked your client's ticket, and can see that it is still open. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling her case so that they can get back to her with an update about her account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Sarkis K Member Since: May 15, 2019
17 of 35
Thank you, waiting for your reply.
Appreciate all the help.
Orianna F Member Since: Jul 17, 2017
18 of 35

Hello, 

I have a contract from a almost a year now, but sudenly the contract appears SUSPENDED and I see on my clients profile that he doesn't has a verified payment method, that would be the reason hes suspended? We need to solve this problem fast because my work is daily, 

Thank you, 

Orianna

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
19 of 35

Hi Orianna,

It seems there's an issue with your client's payment method.Please do not resume work with your client until the contract is active again. You may also communicate directly to your client so they can make necessary actions on his/her account.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
20 of 35

If the client doesn't pay, your work will be for nothing. Don't be in a hurry to resume work for a client who can't verify payment. And, if a client is lying about their ability to pay, they won't hesitate to also lie to you to get you to do the work. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS