🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract Temporarily Suspended
Page options
huzaifakhaan
Community Member

Contract Temporarily Suspended

Hello,
I have received an email and notification from upwork that my contract has been temporarily suspended. I want to know what happened and when it be over?
Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Huzaifa,

No one on this board can (or will) tell you exactly why your contract was temporarily suspended or when it will be unsuspended.

The only times I have had this happen was when Upwork detected a problem with a client's payment method. It's just part of being a freelancer on Upwork - in my experience, whatever causes the problem is eventually corrected by the client. But maybe that's just my experience.

Just be sure to follow any instructions you get from Upwork. If you continue to work on the project during this suspension keep in mind that you are taking a high risk of not being paid for that work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Huzaifa,

No one on this board can (or will) tell you exactly why your contract was temporarily suspended or when it will be unsuspended.

The only times I have had this happen was when Upwork detected a problem with a client's payment method. It's just part of being a freelancer on Upwork - in my experience, whatever causes the problem is eventually corrected by the client. But maybe that's just my experience.

Just be sure to follow any instructions you get from Upwork. If you continue to work on the project during this suspension keep in mind that you are taking a high risk of not being paid for that work.

Thank you for assistance Sir. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members