🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Contract Updates
Page options
iamaj143
Community Member

Contract Updates

Hi,

I have a long term client and he changed the contract from 30hrs to 5hrs and raised my rate.

My question is, when the client changes a contract, does that end the previous contract? And does he need to leave a feedback as to why he changed it?

Cause, I’m seeing “No feedback given” on my profile. I’m just worried it may damage my job rating on Upwork, as I’m 100% confident that he’s satisfied with my job, it’s just that he doesn’t have the budget for now.

Thank you!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

April Joy S wrote:

I have a long term client and he changed the contract from 30hrs to 5hrs and raised my rate.

Cause, I’m seeing “No feedback given” on my profile. I’m just worried it may damage my job rating on Upwork, as I’m 100% confident that he’s satisfied with my job, it’s just that he doesn’t have the budget for now.

It does not affect your metrics, and after the first payment at the new rate the two contracts are merged automatically anyway. No need for you or your client to do anything.

To be clear: "No Feedback" contracts do NOT affect your JSS anyway, but you won't have a "No Feedback" contract on your profile for long.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

April Joy S wrote:

It does not affect your metrics, and after the first payment at the new rate the two contracts are merged automatically anyway. No need for you or your client to do anything.

To be clear: "No Feedback" contracts do NOT affect your JSS anyway, but you won't have a "No Feedback" contract on your profile for long.

iamaj143
Community Member

Thank you for clarifying that! 🙂
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths