🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Contract doest appear on my recent projec...
Page options
jasonventura
Community Member

Contract doest appear on my recent project

Hi, I submit a proposal to one of the job post on my feed. Then a client message me and want me to do it. I already do his request and it seems he doest reply on my messages. Why does the project doesnt appear on my job and contract? Please help.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jason V wrote:
Thank you Ms Petra,
Another question. How do i know if i get hired by the client?

You get an email that you have an offer you need to accept or decline and there will be an offer on your proposals page under "Offers"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Jason V wrote:
Hi, I submit a proposal to one of the job post on my feed. Then a client message me and want me to do it. I already do his request and it seems he doest reply on my messages. Why does the project doesnt appear on my job and contract? Please help.

Because either the client did not hire you ("client message me and want me to do it." is not a contract.)

or you failed to accept a job offer. Either way you won't get paid.

NEVER work without being properly hired and there is a contract (either hourly or fully funded fixed rate milestone) on your My Jobs page.

Thank you Ms Petra,

Jason V wrote:
Thank you Ms Petra,

You get an email that you have an offer you need to accept or decline and there will be an offer on your proposals page under "Offers"

Thank you so much for the help Ms Petra.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members