🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Contract ended by me.
Page options
shahriarfahim23
Community Member

Contract ended by me.

I ended a contract on Feb 1, 2019, as my client was unresponsive, Now my client is back, is it possible for that client to leave a rating on the past contract i ended?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

I would like to note that Lila's information is correct. The receiving party can enable a feedback change at anytime if a user needs to add feedback after the 14-day period ends. To enable a client to edit your feedback for you, you may follow the steps noted here

As an additional note, for clients they may follow these steps here, to enable their freelancer to edit their feedback for them. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mystudiomke
Community Member

Yep, you just go under that contract > terms and settings> "enable client to change feedback"

Lila
kat303
Community Member

Once YOU close a contract, the client has 14 days in which to leave feedback. That time has long ago come and gone. That's why it's best that a Client close a contract because once they close it, they HAVE to leave feedback at that same time. So the answer is, no. Even if the close comes back, the contract has been closed over a month ago and it's too late to do anything concerning it. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

I would like to note that Lila's information is correct. The receiving party can enable a feedback change at anytime if a user needs to add feedback after the 14-day period ends. To enable a client to edit your feedback for you, you may follow the steps noted here

As an additional note, for clients they may follow these steps here, to enable their freelancer to edit their feedback for them. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths