🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract ended without any payments, and also...
Page options
chazam856
Community Member

Contract ended without any payments, and also Client got refund too, what will happen to my JSS?

Hello there, 

My Contract has been ended without any reason and my client got a refund too from me, but he also didn't leave any feedback for me on the Job,

(But also he rehired me on the same job because he didn't check my work so he did this for me and rehire for the work),

But my main question is that the previous contract has been ended without any feedback and score, so can he still give me a Score and feedback on the ended contract?

But if he can't do that then what will happen to my JSS and profile and, I mean does it (the contract) really showed on my profile or Not??

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Contracts that end without payment can't have public feedback. The contract won't show on your profile either. This only affects your JSS if the client left poor private feedback while closing the contract. Was the client happy when they closed the contract?

But if he doesn't leave any private feedback then will it affect my JSS too or Not?

Hi Petra,

But if he doesn't leave any private feedback then will it affect my JSS too or Not?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members