🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract for hours ended and the amount of ho...
Page options
olirumdesigner
Community Member

Contract for hours ended and the amount of hours worked is not shown

Hi, I made a work contract where I worked for 3 hours and received an 18$ bonus. The client terminated the contract for me to receive, but in future earnings it appears as if the entire job had cost only 18$.

Can you tell me if I need to wait to close the week to record the hours, even with the contract finalized?

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Murilo M wrote:

Hi, I made a work contract where I worked for 3 hours and received an 18$ bonus. The client terminated the contract for me to receive, but in future earnings it appears as if the entire job had cost only 18$.

Can you tell me if I need to wait to close the week to record the hours, even with the contract finalized?

Since the weekly billing cycle is not complete yet, they are not shown. They will appear next week. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Murilo M wrote:

Since the weekly billing cycle is not complete yet, they are not shown. They will appear next week. 

Thankssss!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members