Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Re: Contract hold issue

Active Member
Ali R Member Since: Sep 5, 2018
11 of 17

Hi Upwork community,

My Project contract hourly base is on hold? I'm new at upwork . Please anyone let me know, what is the reason of the hold.

Thanks.
Ali Raza

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 17

Ali R wrote:


My Project contract hourly base is on hold? I'm new at upwork . Please anyone let me know, what is the reason of the hold.


Most likely your client failed to pay for last week's hours.

The client needs to sort it out with Upwork, and you can not log any time until it is resolved.

 

Active Member
Ali R Member Since: Sep 5, 2018
13 of 17

Thanks Petra to providing me valueable informatiom. So I'm good with my account?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
14 of 17

Ali R wrote:

Thanks Petra to providing me valueable informatiom. So I'm good with my account?


As long as it is just the contract on hold, sure. That is on the client side.

Active Member
Ali R Member Since: Sep 5, 2018
15 of 17

Thanks Petra.

Highlighted
Active Member
Ali R Member Since: Sep 5, 2018
16 of 17

Hi, 

Upwork refunded my client automatically and my contarct with client is on hold. How i can send again invoice to my client for previous hours? Please help me.

Thanks
Ali Raza 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
17 of 17

Ali R wrote:

 

Upwork refunded my client automatically and my contarct with client is on hold. How i can send again invoice to my client for previous hours? Please help me.


That means your client failed to pay Upwork and your hours were not covered by the protection. Did you track your time using the tracker, with high activity and meaningful work memo?

 

Unless and until the client resolves whatever issues they have with Upwork, that money will likely be gone.

If the client fixes the issues, they can pay via bonus, once their account and the contract are resumed.

 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS