🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Contract is placed on hold because upwork...
Page options
atifsadiq7
Community Member

Contract is placed on hold because upwork investigating a client . What i will do ?

The contract is placed on hold because up work investigating a client. I am now 100 % sure that the client has no intention to solve this problem. So what I will do? Can I end the contract? Is ending the contract has any bad effect on my account? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

The contract is placed on hold because up work investigating a client. I am now 100 % sure that the client has no intention to solve this problem. So what I will do? Can I end the contract? Is ending the contract has any bad effect on my account? 

As contracts with clients who are suspended are excluded from your metrics, it really does not matter what you do.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ranaali-khan
Community Member

Hi Atif,

I understand your problem well because I've also gone through the same situation a few weeks ago, my contract was placed on hold and the client was not showing any interest I contacted support center and they assured me the solution in 10-15 days and they resolved it in 15-20 days but I don't end the current and it doesn't harm my profile.

Hope for the best and have a great time...

Regards,

Rana Ali Khan

Thanks Rana for the help . Can you please tell me how i will contract upwork support center for the help ? What is the Procedure.

Atif S wrote:
Thanks Rana for the help . Can you please tell me how i will contract upwork support center for the help ? What is the Procedure.

There is no need to contact Upwork Support.

petra_r
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

As contracts with clients who are suspended are excluded from your metrics, it really does not matter what you do.

Thanks Petra .
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths