🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract is suspended
Page options
tuananhle28
Community Member

Contract is suspended

Hello everyone, this is 2nd times the contract is suspended, the same client and no clear reason. This is the end of the week and I have a lot of tasks need to be done.

Can I know the reason? Something from my side or my client slide?

I already contact my client but he is too busy, I hope I can get a clear reason from the support team.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Bao Q wrote:

Hello everyone, this is 2nd times the contract is suspended, the same client and no clear reason. This is the end of the week and I have a lot of tasks need to be done.

It's an issue on the client's side and the client needs to resolve it with Upwork. Do not work until it is resolved.

Upwork will not tell you why the client's account is suspended, the most common reason is failure to pay for something.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Bao Q wrote:

It's an issue on the client's side and the client needs to resolve it with Upwork. Do not work until it is resolved.

Upwork will not tell you why the client's account is suspended, the most common reason is failure to pay for something.

Thank for your help.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members