cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract issue PLease need urgent help

Adnan M Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1 of 6

Ok so i had one client who was unresponsive for like a month and i needed to get Another job as i cant do another job with leaving the previous one so refunded all the money he gave me , as i didnt give him any code and didnt want him to leave a feedback that affects my profile. so long story short i ended the contract now, i have a client who cannot send me contract as it is giving an error

freelancer currently has another job in progress error: 12

Can some one please help me i have tried with the support but they reply first time and then ask for details and then go afk i really need some help

Community Guru
Corinne L Member Since: Jun 3, 2013
2 of 6

Hi Adnan, I don't understand how this could happen since you can have several jobs in progress at the same time! So strange!

Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
3 of 6

Adnan, as Corinne said, there is no limitation to the number of simultaneous contracts that you can work on. You should not have to, and do not have to end one contract to accept another. If you are experiencing such errors, you will definitely need to contact CS again. They will be able to advise you of the problem.

---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 6

Adnan,

Your main problem is that you don't know very much about how to use Upwork.

You need to spend a lot of time just reading the help documents and reading through many dozens of threads on the Community Forum.

Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
5 of 6

Do not try to do anything against the wind. Be normal and follow Up work instrucitons. You do not need to end the contract. I have many contracts that are 1-2 years old and still continue. Communicate with client that is the most important. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Adnan,

It doesn't matter that you already have other active contracts. A client should be able to send you an offer anyways. I have checked your ticket and it looks like the team is checking what may be the issue here.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS