🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Contract not showing on my time tracker
Page options
levzzz
Community Member

Contract not showing on my time tracker

Hi 

I just accepted a contract yesterday but it is not showing on my time tracker yet. I am allowed to do manual  time tracking but I don't want to do that. I have 4 active contracts but i only see 3. Please help!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

22 REPLIES 22
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Levie,

Please follow the steps listed in our guide for Desktop App Troubleshooting. If the contracts is not listed on the app after you have troubleshoot you can try downloading our Beta version Here. If both of the solutions are not helping please submit a ticket from the app, our team will receive the logs and investigate it further. The steps for submitted a ticket from the app are in the guide above as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Same issue I faced. New contract was showing. I cleard the cache and restared time tracker and after that contract was there. Is it not a glitch Or everyone should follow the above step to bring new contract in time tracker?

Kind regards,
Musaddiq Khan.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Musaddiq,

Your Contract becomes active today and therefore available in the Time Tracker app. Let us know if you experience this issue again and we'll gladly look into it!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi dear Bojan, today I get a hourly contract which is started today (October 24, 2019), but it is not shown in Time Tracker, I've restarted machine, cleared cache and restarted Time Tracker, nothing helped. What do I need to do? How Can I troubleshoot this issue?I don't want to upset my client.

Hi Harutyun,

Please follow the steps listed in our guide for Desktop App Troubleshooting. If the contracts is not listed on the app after you have troubleshoot you can try downloading our Beta version Here. If both of the solutions are not helping please submit a ticket from the app, our team will receive the logs and investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, I tried the new Beta and it didn't work, sent a message but no response.

Can you help, please.  

Hi Maria,

Could you please delete the beta version and install the normal version to check if you`re experiencing the same problems? You can also submit a ticket directly from the app so that our team can investigate it further. To do this click on the Settings Cog > Support & Feedback. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

This worked for me. Thanks

vlasdk
Community Member

Hi Maria,

From what you're experiencing, please try to refresh your contract list by clicking on the refresh icon in the desktop app. If the issue still persists, please sign out from your desktop app. To do that:

1. From your Desktop App, click on your name (in the bottom left corner of the Time Tracker)
2.. Select “Settings
3. It will then open a new window where you'll see "Sign Out" at the bottom part.

boris268
Community Member

Had this same problem couple of times only solution was PC reboot or wait till next day to show up there.

f7121602
Community Member

Hello Moderator,

Ihave tried all of the above an none worked Can Upwork help in resolving this issue as I do not want to offend the client.

Hi Jeffery,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please refer to their reply here.

~Andrea
Upwork
kerii24
Community Member

Same with me I have tried all of the above an none worked.  It happened with the client increase my rate.  Can Upwork help in resolving this issue as I do not want to offend the client.

Hi Stephanie,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
benzrec_20
Community Member

Hi need help also as today I have a new contract and I can't find it in the time tracker app. 

Appreciate your urgent assistance.

Respectfully,

Benito

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Benito,

Are you referring to this contract? As you can see on this page, and this page the contract doesn't start until 18-May, UTC. It will be listed on your Upwork Desktop App on the said start date. 

If you're referring to something else, let me know so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
c8f84c74
Community Member

I have the same problem. Please help.

Hi Eunice,

I checked the contract you're referring to, and you couldn't see it on the Desktop App because it had not started yet. If you go to this page and click on the contract, you will see that it begins on Aug 14, UTC, roughly 20 minutes from when I'm making this post. 

I believe the contract should be visible to you now. You might want to close the Desktop App entirely and reload it before you do so. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
rcelestino_10
Community Member

It happened to me also, my full time job went missing, I tried restarting cache and the app it self, also tried reinstalling it. How could this happen? 

Hello Ronaldo,

I'm sorry to learn this is happening to you. Can you please specify the Contract ID of the job you're referring to so we can check? For reference, you can find the ID under the "Details" tab when you visit your contract page. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
75936d8a
Community Member

Hi Luiggi, I just encountered a similar situation myself. Typically, when there's a payment issue with a contract, it doesn't reflect in my tracker, and I receive notifications. However, this time, I didn't receive any. It appears that Upwork has paused the contract. Could you please provide insight into why this action was taken? Contract ID#34347535.

Hi Sarah,

We understand how disappointing this situation is for you. There are many possible reasons this could occur. However, we can't disclose any information or actions being taken on another user's account due to privacy and confidentiality reasons.

I took a closer look and confirmed a problem with the client's account, which is why your contract is on hold. In the meantime, you may contact the client for updates. The contract will be restored as soon as the client resolves the issue with their account. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths