Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract not showing on my time tracker

Highlighted
Levie M Member Since: Jul 3, 2017
1 of 11

Hi 

I just accepted a contract yesterday but it is not showing on my time tracker yet. I am allowed to do manual  time tracking but I don't want to do that. I have 4 active contracts but i only see 3. Please help!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 11

Hi Levie,

Please follow the steps listed in our guide for Desktop App Troubleshooting. If the contracts is not listed on the app after you have troubleshoot you can try downloading our Beta version Here. If both of the solutions are not helping please submit a ticket from the app, our team will receive the logs and investigate it further. The steps for submitted a ticket from the app are in the guide above as well. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Musaddiq K Member Since: Jan 8, 2019
3 of 11

Hello Goran,

Same issue I faced. New contract was showing. I cleard the cache and restared time tracker and after that contract was there. Is it not a glitch Or everyone should follow the above step to bring new contract in time tracker?

Kind regards,
Musaddiq Khan.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 11

Hi Musaddiq,

Your Contract becomes active today and therefore available in the Time Tracker app. Let us know if you experience this issue again and we'll gladly look into it!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Harutyun G Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
5 of 11

Hi dear Bojan, today I get a hourly contract which is started today (October 24, 2019), but it is not shown in Time Tracker, I've restarted machine, cleared cache and restarted Time Tracker, nothing helped. What do I need to do? How Can I troubleshoot this issue?I don't want to upset my client.

Highlighted
6 of 11

Hi Harutyun,

Please follow the steps listed in our guide for Desktop App Troubleshooting. If the contracts is not listed on the app after you have troubleshoot you can try downloading our Beta version Here. If both of the solutions are not helping please submit a ticket from the app, our team will receive the logs and investigate it further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Maria M Member Since: Feb 21, 2020
7 of 11

Hi Goran, I tried the new Beta and it didn't work, sent a message but no response.

Can you help, please.  

Highlighted
8 of 11

Hi Maria,

Could you please delete the beta version and install the normal version to check if you`re experiencing the same problems? You can also submit a ticket directly from the app so that our team can investigate it further. To do this click on the Settings Cog > Support & Feedback. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Vijay P Member Since: Dec 24, 2016
9 of 11

This worked for me. Thanks

Highlighted
Klayko S Member Since: Apr 24, 2020
10 of 11

Hi Maria,

From what you're experiencing, please try to refresh your contract list by clicking on the refresh icon in the desktop app. If the issue still persists, please sign out from your desktop app. To do that:

1. From your Desktop App, click on your name (in the bottom left corner of the Time Tracker)
2.. Select “Settings
3. It will then open a new window where you'll see "Sign Out" at the bottom part.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS