🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Contract on hold ?
Page options
djsladjan
Community Member

Contract on hold ?

First time till now on upwork i receive a notification from upwork that Contract placed on hold (suspended).
I work with this client before and never had problems with that client so far. I just want to know why this happened because its the first time i receive this kind of notification from upwork?

Thanks in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sladjan, 

It looks like there is an issue with your client's account. It should be fine to communicate with your client while they try to resolve their issue with their account. However, we highly recommend that you only start working on the project again once the client has resolved the issue with their account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kirnazdogan
Community Member

It's usually about the client's payment method and takes several days. I've faced two times with my current client, and we're working still. You just stop working and wait until the hold ends.

Ok but should I inform the client about that or he already knows, and should i even send him some of the work i did fot this contract, i dont even know should i even contact him through messages ?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sladjan, 

It looks like there is an issue with your client's account. It should be fine to communicate with your client while they try to resolve their issue with their account. However, we highly recommend that you only start working on the project again once the client has resolved the issue with their account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
djsladjan
Community Member

Thanks Avery 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths