🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract on hold.
Page options
justincalam
Community Member

Contract on hold.

The contract says that it's on hold, what to do-to get fixed? he already paid and the work is already finished but I cannot withdraw the funds.

What should I/we do? is it on my part? or his part? 

Thanks in adavance,

Justin.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Justin C wrote:

Good Day,

I see it now, it's on "pending".

Thank you for answering my "newbie" questions. I'll just wait until this contract get approved then.

It's already approved, Justin. Click on the pending tab, you should see the date it will be available to withdraw in the left hand column.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Justin,

If there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account, your contract with them will be paused and you cannot continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. There are many possible reasons this could occur, although we can’t share the specifics regarding your client’s account due to privacy concerns. I checked and it seems that the team already reached out to your client to assist them further. Please do not resume work with this client until the contract is active again. Feel free to check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, thanks for your fast response!

It says that my account is now "fixed" and out from the "issue" but still the contract is on "hold".

Any idea how long will this occur on our contract?

Thanks in advance,

Justin.

Hi Justin,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. Please do not resume work with this client until the contract is active again.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Unfortunately, the milestone is already complete, and I can see my total earnings on the contract.

I just don't know how to withdraw this earnings now, or is it because the contract is on hold?

Thanks for the fast response and thank you in advance,

Justin.

Justin C wrote:

Hi Aleksandar,

Unfortunately, the milestone is already complete, and I can see my total earnings on the contract.

I just don't know how to withdraw this earnings now, or is it because the contract is on hold?

Thanks for the fast response and thank you in advance,

Justin.

Look at your "Reports Overview" page. Which tab are the funds under?

Good Day,

Thank you for answering my "newbie" questions. I'll just wait until this contract get approved then.

Cheers, 

Justin.

Justin C wrote:

Good Day,

It's already approved, Justin. Click on the pending tab, you should see the date it will be available to withdraw in the left hand column.

Oh! I see it now.
Thank you for helping me Petra!

Cheers,
Justin.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members