🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract onhold Payment in Review
Page options
bertharahajeng
Community Member

Contract onhold Payment in Review

Hello, I received an email from Upwork that my contract is on hold. I work on an hourly contract and charge my client with a time tracker. But the payment is in review and in progress, will I still receive the payment?
My client's payment method was verified, but after I received the email the account got suspended.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Bertha,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that you have multiple contracts open at the moment. I see that the team has already reached you to notify you about the reversal notification where the time was added manually. Could you please confirm the contract ID for the suspended job you are referring to where the time was tracked using the Upwork time tracker?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
bertharahajeng
Community Member

Hello Pradeep,

Thank you for the reply. Here's the ID contract (ID # 33055349). Does my time tracker eligible for upwork protection?

Hi Bertha,

Thank you for sharing the contract ID. I checked the contract and noticed that the team has already reached via a support ticket to notify you about the reversal on this contract. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members