🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract still suspended, issue is fixed on C...
Page options
ckdelacruz
Community Member

Contract still suspended, issue is fixed on Client side

Good day everyone!

Last night I received an e-mail from upwork stating that the contract was put on hold. I went and sent and e-mail to my boss regarding the issue and replied immediately, he told me that he already fixed the issue on his end but the contract still appears suspended on my end. 2 years ago, I had the same issue where I waited 2 days for the contract to resume and reached out here to have it checked out and fixed, which it was.

Can someone kindly check? Thank you very much!

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Charles Kerzey,

I understand that you are concerned with your suspended contract. We won't be able to share details with you about the issue; however, once our team completes their review, you will be notified that you can start working on the project again. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi there, 

I just want to bump this since I've reached my boss and told me that he's updated his billing method 3 days ago, It is still placed on hold. We've both submitted tickets for support team now regarding this issue. Can someone please check?

thank you

Hi Charles,

Rest assusred, our team is assisting your client directly on their ticket. Once the problem is resolved, the hold on your contract will be removed as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members