🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract suspended.
Page options
e-pseudo
Community Member

Contract suspended.

Greetings upwork community! I have started a contract with a client few hours back. I recieved an email from upwork that my contract has been suspended. 

This is the first time happened to me on upwork. The contract ID is 28393792. Can you please check this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hafiz,

If there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account, your contract with them will be paused and you cannot continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. There are many possible reasons this could occur, although we can’t share the specifics regarding your client’s account due to privacy concerns. I did check the account and your client is already in correspondence with our team on their support ticket.

Please do not resume work with this client until the contract is active again. For more information, please check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ijlalzaidi786
Community Member

Hi Hamza,

You can contact support for further help.

Regards

Ijlal Z wrote:

Hi Hamza,

You can contact support for further help.

Regards

No. Absolutely nothing they can do about that. 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hafiz,

If there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account, your contract with them will be paused and you cannot continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. There are many possible reasons this could occur, although we can’t share the specifics regarding your client’s account due to privacy concerns. I did check the account and your client is already in correspondence with our team on their support ticket.

Please do not resume work with this client until the contract is active again. For more information, please check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members