🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract suspended
Page options
dijana_
Community Member

Contract suspended

Hello,

I see my contract with **Edited for Community Guidelines** was temporarily suspended.
I assume it's because the client mentioned Slack as a communication tool. But it says we are going to use it just as bord and keep measuring time here, on Upwork, which I am hoping doesn't violate your terms and regulations? If it does, I believe the client will find some other way to solve this out, without interrupting any of your rules.

Thanks in advance for your answer and my sincere apologies for this lapse. 

Dijana

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10
Community Member

Dijana K wrote:

Hello,

I see my contract with Convetit Inc. was temporarily suspended.
I assume it's because the client mentioned Slack as a communication tool. But it says we are going to use it just as bord and keep measuring time here, on Upwork, which I am hoping doesn't violate your terms and regulations? If it does, I believe the client will find some other way to solve this out, without interrupting any of your rules.

Thanks in advance for your answer and my sincere apologies for this lapse. 

Dijana

No, once a contract is created you can chat anywhere. Today is when cards are charged so it's probably a payment issue. All you can do is tell them to fix the problem.

dijana_
Community Member

Dear Jannifer,

Thanks for your answer. So, I should reach out to the client and tell them to fix the problem? 

However, we haven't exchanged emails or anything so I believe it's obvious nothing really happened outside of Upwork.

Dijana

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dijana,

It looks like your contract was reactivated. You should be able to continue working on it.

Feel free to reach back if you need any further assitance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members