🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract temporarily Suspended/on hold
Page options
adnan771
Community Member

Contract temporarily Suspended/on hold

Hi there, 

One of my contract is showing suspended but I have completed almost 95% of the work and submitted on deadline. It was a fixed price job and I successfully paid for this job. I have contacted the client but have not received a response yet.

I know the problem is from the client-side most probably the payment issue. How long will this problem be resolved its already been 1 week?

Please solve the problem as soon as possible so that I can deliver the remaining 5% of my work and also We can successfully end this contract.

Thank you

Best Regards,

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Adnan A wrote:

...so that I can deliver the remaining 5% of my work and also We can successfully end this contract.

If I were you I'd submit the 5% provided there is a funded milestone. What do you have to lose?

adnan771
Community Member

Hi Thank you for the response,

So you are saying that I should submit my 5% remaining work?
and I'm not losing anything I just want the issue to be resolved. The Suspension or hold written with the contract should be over and also Client can give feedback.

Thanks

petra_r
Community Member

Adnan A wrote:

So you are saying that I should submit my 5% remaining work?
and I'm not losing anything I just want the issue to be resolved. The Suspension or hold written with the contract should be over and also Client can give feedback.

If the work is done and there is a funded milestone, sure, whyever not?

Whether the client can leave feedback or not is irrelevant.

The client's suspension is not your problem, it's for the client to resolve (or not)

adnan771
Community Member

Thank you for your Response.
I Got it.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members