🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract temporarily suspended
Page options
chan_masih
Community Member

Contract temporarily suspended

Hi,

We have noticed some possible issues with your contract with **edited for Community Guidelines**.

While we take a closer look, we will need to put your contract on hold temporarily.

Please hold off on working on this contract through Upwork until we give you the all clear.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chan M wrote:

I want to know it that why this issue is coming?

Because your client has a problem with their Upwork account and need to resolve it.

Don't work on the contract, there is nothing you can do, it is on your client's side.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
prestonhunter
Community Member

You're welcome.

Chan M wrote:

Because your client has a problem with their Upwork account and need to resolve it.

Don't work on the contract, there is nothing you can do, it is on your client's side.

Escrow refund request?

Please check the Upwork email.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Chan M wrote:

Please check the Upwork email.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

It is very simple.

The client is requesting the funds in Escrow back.

You can either agree to send the funds back, or dispute the return of the funds.

If the work was done correctly and completely as specified, you may want to consider the dispute.

If the work was not done correctly and completely as specified, approve the return of the Escrow funds.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chan, 

Our team is unable to share more information about the issue with another user's account as it violates our privacy policy. I hope you understand.  

~ Avery
Upwork

Okay thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths