🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract was temporarily suspended.
Page options
11be8e5f
Community Member

Contract was temporarily suspended.

My client's contract is showing suspended but I have completed work and submitted it on deadline. Will I get my payment since payment is being shown in escrow?

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mehtab,

If any issues arise our team will reach out to you via ticket and will assist you further. To learn more about how you`re protected under our Fixed price protection, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Upwork Team my client give to me 30,000 in $300 contact form work i have to complete and rhey are not give responce responce to me and not approve my payment contracts/25900274 

Muhammad H wrote:

... have to complete and rhey are not give responce responce to me and not approve my payment

If it is a fixed rate contract and the funds are in Escrow, all you have to do is use the "Submit for Payment" function and wait. The client has 14 days to review the work. If they don't react in those 14 day, the funds are released to you automatically.

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your contract and I can see that at the moment is on hold. I would recommend to stop working on your contract until the hold from your contract is removed. If you have any additional questions regarding your contract, I would suggest reaching out to your client directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths