🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job's not opening?
Page options
accc0fd3
Community Member

Contract will not load

Hello,

I have a contract that I need to amend.  The first milestone has been completed and new ones have been added that I need to amend, but it won't load the page.  It will not load any of my active contracts, please help - I need to get paid!!

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Phillip,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists? If you still see any errors after trying please include a screenshot so we could check.

~Andrea
Upwork
485003da
Community Member

I am trying to upload a milestone for a client and the job is just not loading. None of my other jobs are loading either. The main page is acting like it's loaded, but there is a circle loading symbol in the centre of the empty job box. 

Not sure if that's Upwork end or my end, but all other websites seem to be working fine for me. Is anyone else having this issue? 

Bit worried it's going to look like I have handed it in late on Upwork. (I have messaged the client and they are ok)

Hi Jessamy,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
485003da
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

Thank you for your reply. It must have been a glitch because I tried this morning and it loaded fine. 

Will there be a problem with this negatively affecting my JSS when I get one?

accc0fd3
Community Member

Thank you... I haven't tried that yet, but I've found that I could load the contracts on the mobile app, so I'm sure clearing the cache will work on my browser

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members