🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contract
Page options
880c9267
Community Member

Contract

I had the two same contract, which was signed twice. I canceled it the first time because the client did not respond to me for more than a week.but I even had the job done and in second contract then successfully completed. I finally got a very good rating from him. But since the first contract was canceled, it will negatively affect my profile and I would appreciate it if you could help me change and correct it.

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Lukhumi G wrote:

I had the two same contract, which was signed twice. I canceled it the first time because the client did not respond to me for more than a week.but I even had the job done and in second contract then successfully completed. I finally got a very good rating from him. But since the first contract was canceled, it will negatively affect my profile and I would appreciate it if you could help me change and correct it.

There are a lot of things you don't understand about upwork. It would be really good if you educated yourself so you can navigate this with more confidence. 

1. It will not negatively affect your profile. I don't know why you think that. 2. Upwork will not change your rating. Not now, not ever. 3. You don't even have a rating. 

Bonus tips: 4. Don't cancel a contract just because you don't hear from a client in a few days. 5. Don't know what you mean by sign a contract. There is no signing of contracts. 

This was my first contract a few months ago and I was inexperienced.

I mean JSS about rating.

Lukhumi G wrote:

This was my first contract a few months ago and I was inexperienced.

I mean JSS about rating.

I was talking about JSS too. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths