cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracto Duration could be changed?

Highlighted
Rodrigo B Member Since: Jun 2, 2015
1 of 3

Hi, I´ve noticed that missing the contract duration deadline impacts very negative on my Job Succes, even if I have the best feedback from the client. That happend me with the last fixed contract, because it was set for the client in less than one week, but we have a lot of issues to solve in the video, and It took more than one month to finish the project. Despite the client was abolsutely happy and left a perfect feedback, my job succes went low. I already have two long duration contracts going on, and both were set for less than a week. I´m  afraid that when I finish this conrtacts, Job Success will go down again. 

Is possible to ask to client to change the job duration? Is there a sloution for this issue. I think my job succes absolutely doesn´t fit with my profile, and affects a lot to get new contracts.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Cheers!

Rodrigo

Highlighted
Community Guru
Aleksandra K Member Since: Mar 31, 2015
2 of 3

Hi Rodrigo,

This has already been discussed here on several occasions. The deadline on the job has no effect on you JS. The only thing that could have lowered your JS is a negative private feedback, or not being able to respond to an offer on time

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 3

Hi Rodrigo,

I would like to confirm that submitting work later than a date specified for a milestone deadline of contract duration is not counted in your Job Success score provided it was discussed with your client and both of you are okay with it. Please, make sure you communicate with your client about the timing and you should be alright.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS