🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contracts Ending Date
Page options
needyamingmail
Community Member

Contracts Ending Date

My past client has given me a contract. I've applied less than one week for this contract. This contract has been done successfully. Now same client want to give me another contract/task for his new project.

I said to him, increase contract ending date. He says me, there is no option he can find to increase contract date. Now he said me, he will close this contract and again create new job post and invite me.

Everything is well. But my main question is that, If I'll not sumit my work for payment before contract ending date then there will be any problem in my account or JSS?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Md Y:

Do NOT worry about this.

The ending date of due date you are seeing is just a text string at this point. It is something you and/or the client may look at for reference.

But it has absolutely no impact on anything. It is NOT used in JSS calculations. As long as you and the client are working together and understand when things need to be turned in, that's all that matters.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Md Y:

Do NOT worry about this.

The ending date of due date you are seeing is just a text string at this point. It is something you and/or the client may look at for reference.

But it has absolutely no impact on anything. It is NOT used in JSS calculations. As long as you and the client are working together and understand when things need to be turned in, that's all that matters.

aribausman
Community Member

Don't worry about that. Most of my clients work with the same contract. They just keep updating the milestones.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths