cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts for Graphic Design Work

Highlighted
Ellen C Member Since: Oct 16, 2018
1 of 5

Hi, I'm new to Upwork. Does anyone have advice or resources to share on how to construct a thorough and fair freelance graphic design contract?

Tim K Member Since: Oct 16, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

Hi, Ellen. I'm new here, also. While not a graphic design professional, I've done occassional graphics work for web dev clients who needed something fairly simple for a web site I was coding. When necessary, I've used templates like the one available here: https://www.pandadoc.com/freelance-graphic-design-contract-template/ .  It's easy enough to add anything you need to cover your specific needs. I hope this helps.

Ellen C Member Since: Oct 16, 2018
3 of 5
Thanks!
Kishor D Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
4 of 5
Technology. Graphic designers have to master various forms of technology in today's world.
Kishor D Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
5 of 5
Graphic design, sometimes known as communication design, involves working with and producing images and text. There are a variety of jobs that require graphic design skills. These range from jobs in advertising to animation to printmaking to production design. When applying for jobs in any of these fields, you will want to demonstrate your graphic design expertise in your job applications.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS