🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Contracts for Graphic Design Work
Page options
coonrod_ellen

Contracts for Graphic Design Work

Hi, I'm new to Upwork. Does anyone have advice or resources to share on how to construct a thorough and fair freelance graphic design contract?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
timbury

Hi, Ellen. I'm new here, also. While not a graphic design professional, I've done occassional graphics work for web dev clients who needed something fairly simple for a web site I was coding. When necessary, I've used templates like the one available here: https://www.pandadoc.com/freelance-graphic-design-contract-template/ .  It's easy enough to add anything you need to cover your specific needs. I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
timbury

Hi, Ellen. I'm new here, also. While not a graphic design professional, I've done occassional graphics work for web dev clients who needed something fairly simple for a web site I was coding. When necessary, I've used templates like the one available here: https://www.pandadoc.com/freelance-graphic-design-contract-template/ .  It's easy enough to add anything you need to cover your specific needs. I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Tim.  That is a very good resource.  I am sure it can be tweaked for other jobs as well.  You can also include how many revisions will be included and other stuff.  All freelancers should spend some time developing a workshop document before starting any work.

Technology. Graphic designers have to master various forms of technology in today's world.

Graphic design, sometimes known as communication design, involves working with and producing images and text. There are a variety of jobs that require graphic design skills. These range from jobs in advertising to animation to printmaking to production design. When applying for jobs in any of these fields, you will want to demonstrate your graphic design expertise in your job applications.
d5a91b51

I'm a graphic designer where do I start from?

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork