Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPWORK PAYMENT

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
61 of 77

Hi Nazrul,

Please use this format: (000) 0000000. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Joyce Ann D Member Since: May 1, 2020
62 of 77

Hi. Can you share the answer in your inquiry about phone number? thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
63 of 77

Hi Joyce,

Please try adding the phone number in this format "(country code) phone number" without the plus (+) sign for the country area, make sure to wrap the country code in brackets and add a space between the country code and the phone number.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Utsav O Member Since: May 7, 2020
64 of 77

Hi,

I am from india and was trying to add phone number in add payment method but not able yo do it.so,can you please help?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
65 of 77

Hi Utsav,

Please try adding your phone number in this format: (country code) phone number. Don't forget to add space after the brackets and please don't add any signs in front of the country code. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Venice Abegail O Member Since: May 14, 2020
66 of 77

i cannot add phone number on direct local bank set up. I did put my area code then after the 10 digitd number but I thinks not the valid format.  Im from philippines. Please advise

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
67 of 77

Hi Venice Abegail,

Please try adding the phone number in this format "(country code) phone number" without the plus (+) sign for the country area, make sure to wrap the country code in brackets and add a space between the country code and the phone number.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Usman A Member Since: Oct 20, 2018
68 of 77
Hello there!
i actually facing with an issue.. i can't put my number in payment method i am from pakistan my country code is +92 kindly guide me about the certain issue.! thank you.!
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
69 of 77

Hi Usman,

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad H Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
70 of 77

Upwork payment isn't being processed since I can not add my UK phone number. Please help.

The format is asking for (xxx) in the start whereas I can only add (+44). How do I solve this issue?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS