Joyce Ann D Member Since: May 1, 2020
91 of 141

Hi. Can you share the answer in your inquiry about phone number? thanks

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
92 of 141

Hi Joyce,

Please try adding the phone number in this format "(country code) phone number" without the plus (+) sign for the country area, make sure to wrap the country code in brackets and add a space between the country code and the phone number.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
utsav27
Utsav O Member Since: May 7, 2020
93 of 141

Hi,

I am from india and was trying to add phone number in add payment method but not able yo do it.so,can you please help?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
94 of 141

Hi Utsav,

Please try adding your phone number in this format: (country code) phone number. Don't forget to add space after the brackets and please don't add any signs in front of the country code. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
orit_venice_abeg
Venice Abegail O Member Since: May 14, 2020
95 of 141

i cannot add phone number on direct local bank set up. I did put my area code then after the 10 digitd number but I thinks not the valid format.  Im from philippines. Please advise

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
96 of 141

Hi Venice Abegail,

Please try adding the phone number in this format "(country code) phone number" without the plus (+) sign for the country area, make sure to wrap the country code in brackets and add a space between the country code and the phone number.

~ Joanne
Upwork
usmars
Usman A Member Since: Oct 20, 2018
97 of 141
Hello there!
i actually facing with an issue.. i can't put my number in payment method i am from pakistan my country code is +92 kindly guide me about the certain issue.! thank you.!
tinker_bell3
98 of 141

Hi Usman,

~ Joanne
Upwork
hareer-muhammad
Muhammad H Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
99 of 141

Upwork payment isn't being processed since I can not add my UK phone number. Please help.

The format is asking for (xxx) in the start whereas I can only add (+44). How do I solve this issue?

tinker_bell3
100 of 141

Hi Muhammad,

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS