cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correct phone number format

bossbadhon
Bondhon D Member Since: Apr 10, 2020
71 of 141

Hello, I got a problem.. I live in china  , I also have chinese bank account but I am not chinese so that i don't have chinese  National ID.. How can i add my Chinese bank account ?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
72 of 141

Hi Bondhon,

I checked your account and I can see that you`ve successfully added your payment method. You will also need to fill out your W-8BEN form and submit it. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork
abriano
Marufur Rahman A Member Since: Sep 24, 2016
73 of 141

Hi, I'm facing a problem regarding my phone number format in the payment setup. My phone number is 

**Edited for community guidelines**

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
74 of 141

Hi Marufur Rahman,

Could you please try adding the phone number in this format: "(country code) phone number" without the plus (+) sign for the country area? Make sure to wrap the country code in brackets and add a space between the country code and the phone number.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
hasun-mangala
Hasun M Member Since: May 18, 2020
75 of 141

Hi. Please help correctly enter the sri lanka phone number +94 ### ### ###  in the field (###) ############

g_vasilevski
76 of 141

Hi Hasun,

Please remove the plus sign from your number and don't forget to add your country code in brackets. Once you`ve done this feel free to click on the Next button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
camilp
Camil P Member Since: May 28, 2020
77 of 141
Hello, I have the same issue. I am not able to add my phone no when I try to set up the payment. Thank you, Camil
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
78 of 141

Hi Camil,

Please try adding the phone number in this format "(country code) phone number" without the plus (+) sign for the country area, make sure to wrap the country code in brackets and add a space between the country code and the phone number.

~ Joanne
Upwork
nazrulcpi786
Nazrul I Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
79 of 141
please give me correct formate
g_vasilevski
80 of 141

Hi Nazrul,

Please refer to the instructions we've shared here:

• Please try adding the phone number in this format "(country code) phone number" without the plus (+) sign for the country area, make sure to wrap the country code in brackets and add a space between the country code and the phone number.

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS