cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costumer Support

brianpetermann
Brian P Member Since: Mar 30, 2017
1 of 18

Is there any problem with the  "submit request" area, I cannot either chat with costumer support or even submit a request. Anybody?

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 18

Brian, what do you need help with? We can probably answer your question right here.

8e5c7460
Brian D Member Since: May 8, 2019
3 of 18

My account needs verified  it says to contact support.  How do I do that?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 18

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Looks like our team already assisted your with billing method verification. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

~ Bojan
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
5 of 18

Hi Brian,

Please, click "Get Help from Upwork" button on this page and add information about your account and the type of the question. Once you click "Next" you should see an option to submit request. If you are contacting support about an issue you've had a ticket about, please go to My Request and comment on that ticket.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

brianpetermann
Brian P Member Since: Mar 30, 2017
6 of 18

Hey Valeria,

I already did what you have told me, several times in the past two days. I will attache some print screens with the steps i did to see the error and my problem that i am tryng to solve. At the end I get the message

"Our apologies. Something went wrong."   this is the second step:error 4.png

The 3rd and 4th you have it in atached files.

Thx

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 18

Hi Brian,

Could you please refer to the email notification our team sent you eight days ago, follow the outlined steps and provide the requested documents, in order to verify your identity and resume using your account?

Untitled
machineman911965
Ace Contributor
SHAWNA G Member Since: Mar 16, 2016
8 of 18

I would like to contact support,  I go through the help and support screen and it gets me nowhere.  I am looking for oler jobs I had done on Elance and cannot seem to locate them.  This is the most user unfriendly system I have ever seen.  When I want to contact support, I want to contact support.  Plain and simple.  The option does not exist there.  It seems to have completely disappeared.  I do a job now and Pay 20 percent where on Elance was 10 percent and I cannot talk to someone.  I do not have time to go through endless loops of screens that I have been through.  I am almost to the point of taking my customers off of Upwork and that way I can deal with things myself.  I am trying to go back and reach out to my older customers. 

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
9 of 18

@SHAWN G wrote:
I am almost to the point of taking my customers off of Upwork and that way I can deal with things myself.  I am trying to go back and reach out to my older customers. 

When you propose this, be sure to let your customers know that unless you've been working with them through Upwork for more than two years, they'll be on the hook for a $2,500 buyout fee.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
10 of 18

Hi Shawn, 

Could you please try going to Messages > View all Rooms & People. And see any of your old clients from Elance will appear. 

Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 9.35.10 AM.png

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS