You don't need to contact customer Support for the payment issue. If you were paid 15 plus 10 both payments go into pending first and may become available on different days.
They are also both subject to the 20% Upwork fee.
As far as the account limitation is concerned, chances are you will have to verify your identity.
I am not going to say anything about the original poster. I am going to make a general observation.
Most questions about Upwork can be answered using the information in Upwork's help section, or by searching for information already found in the Community Forum using the "Subject" search box.
If users can't find the answers they are looking for, most questions can be answered by posting questions in the Community Forum.
These methods allow for finding information more quickly than using Customer Support.
Also: There are millions of Upwork users. The Upwork system works the way that it works for everybody. With very rare exceptions, the system doesn't pick out individual users and mess things up for them individually. If the numbers don't make sense to you, it is because you don't understand how Upwork functions. It is not because you are the one person out of millions for whom Upwork's automated software systems made a miscalculation.
Hello Preston H,
1. I dont know how your comment is a "general observation" where in the lower part of the message you say:
"If the numbers don't make sense to you, it is because you don't understand how Upwork functions. It is not because you are the one person out of millions for whom Upwork's automated software systems made a miscalculation."
I have 3 x YOU read in your message.
2. I dont ever sayed that the sistem have something with me, but you are the one that says : "With very rare exceptions, the system doesn't pick out individual users and mess things up for them individually." thing that make me thinking that in here is a personal issue.
3. Also the fact that you are saying to me that : "It is not because you are the one person out of millions for whom Upwork's automated software systems made a miscalculation." make me think that Upwork have a reeeeealy big issue and it is full of buggs that nobody is willing to solve. The workers just close the bugs as SOLVED and just go over not solving the real issue.
4. I am starting to belive that your support team is not preapred to solve the sistem problems as far there is no comunication between the ones responsable for this job. I hev been recieved answers here in the community also on email already solved with some emplyees of your team.
5. Reading more issues rised about other Upwork's members on the community, to see how Generally system works, I've seen the same upstanding attitude of your team.
THANK YOU for trying working on this "1st freelancing world platform" and "solving" my problems and probably as for many other Freelancers.
You are correct.
Upwork strives to maintain its position as the #1 best freelance work platform in the world.
One of is strategies for doing do is providing extensive help for users via the Community Forum.
Another strategy for doing so is keeping costs down by avoiding over-spending on customer support. Channeling users to the Form when feasible instead of more expensive options such as live chat, phone, email-based support allows Upwork to realize extremely substantial savings.
Are you familiar with the (mostly American) English idiomatic use of the impersonal "you" to mean "one" or "a person"?
It is a common construction, and not at all incompatible with making general observations about a process.
I'm sorry that you feel this way. Please know that transactions on the platform will be subject to the Freelancer Service Fees. This service fees will slide to from 20%, to 10%, and to 5% once you reach a certain earning threshold.
Join Upwork's social team on Twitter on October 28th at 10:30AM PT for a live Twitter chat. We'll be leading a discussion of best practices for profiles covering everything from photos to Project Catalog.Learn More
Learn more about our awesome Community member Lisa!Learn More
Virtual Talent Bench enables you to easily discover and connect with talent. Learn more about building custom lists of talent, adding tags, notes, and more to move your business forward.Learn More
Loom addition in messages provides more ways to easily communicate and share information on Upwork!Learn More